1. Ownership of the Domain http://fluxportugal.pt
1. The website www.fluxportugal.pt is an online store owned by Fluxo Real II, S.A.,
anonymity, with the share capital of €200,000.00, based on Luiz Bernardo Almeida Road,
610, 3730-305 Vale de Cambra, and holder of NIPC 515527750, hereinafter referred to as
Real Flow II, S.A
Phone contacts: 256 488 238 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The online store is a registered website and the service provided by the website itself is the responsibility of Fluxo Real.
3. You acknowledge that the Service contains confidential information and is protected by copyright and related, industrial property and other applicable legislation.
4. You further acknowledge that any content that is in the advertising, highlight, promotion or mention of any sponsor or advertiser is protected by copyright and related rights laws, industrial property laws and other property protection laws, so any use of such content may only occur under the express permission of its owners.
5. The User undertakes to fully respect the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, in particular by refraining from engaging in any acts that may violate the law or such rights, such as reproduction, marketing, transmission or make available to the public of such content or any other unauthorized acts that have the same content spores.
2. Use of the Service
1. The fluxportugal.pt will do everything possible so that the information presented does not contain typographical errors, and is immediately corrected whenever they occur.
2. The online store service consists of the provision, through the www.fluxoportugal.pt address of access to the online store, information relating to a set of products, duly identified in the respective catalogs, allowing the User, electronically, to order the products disclosed on the website, in the terms and conditions described herein.
3. The order of products must be made by Users aged 18 (eighteen) years or older, and individuals under the age of 18 (18) years old, and individuals under the age of 18 (18) years old must have the authorization of their legal representatives.
4. The elements and information transmitted by the User will have full legal effects, recognizing the User's electronic acquisitions, and the User may not claim the lack of signature for non-compliance with the obligations assumed.
5. The User undertakes to use this service in compliance with the laws and regulations in force that apply to it, as well as the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
6. fluxportugal.pt may, at any time, change, in whole or in part, the Terms and Conditions set out herein, in particular with respect to information on price, products, specifications, promotional actions and services.
7. The User may not change the content of the service or send messages that contain computer viruses or may cause any other damage.
8. The User of the online store shall be considered a final consumer, subject to VAT assessment, with the exception of residents of third countries outside the European Union.
9. The sale process is subject to compliance with the rules set out in Decree-Law 24/2014 of 14 February transposes Directive No 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 25 October 2011 on distance and off-site contracts.
1. All products and services marketed in the online store are in accordance with Portuguese Law.
2. The store has adequate levels of security, however, fluxportugal.pt will not be liable for any damages suffered by the User and/or third parties, due to delays, interruptions, errors and suspensions of communications arising from factors outside its control, in particular any deficiencies or failures caused by the communications network or communications services provided by third parties, the computer system, modems, connection software or any computer viruses or arising from downloading through the service of infected files or containing viruses or other properties that may affect your equipment.
3. If due to an error of access to the online store's website there is an inability to provide service, Fluxo Real will not be liable for any losses.
4. The consultations of data and information carried out within the scope of this service are presumed by the User, declining to fluxportugal.pt any liability arising from the misuse or fraudulent use of the information obtained.
5. fluxportugal.pt shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by misuse of the Service which is not directly attributable to it by way of deed or serious fault.
6. fluxportugal.pt shall not be liable for the damage or damage resulting from non-compliance or defective performance of the service where it is not directly or indirectly attributable to it as intent or serious fault, and shall not be liable in particular for (i) errors, omissions or other inaccuracies relating to the information made available through the Service; (ii) damages caused by the fault of the User or third parties, including infringements of intellectual property, (iii) non-compliance or defective compliance resulting from compliance with judicial decisions or administrative authorities or (iv) non-compliance or defective compliance resulting from the occurrence of force-for-force situations, i.e. situations of an extraordinary or unpredictable nature, external and not controllable by fluxportugal.pt , such as fires, power cuts, explosions, wars, riots, civil insurrections, government decisions, strikes, earthquakes, floods or other natural cataclysms or other situations not controlled by fluxportugal.pt and which impede or impair the fulfilment of the obligations assumed.
7. fluxportugal.pt does not guarantee that: i) the service is provided uninterruptedly, is safe and error-free and that ii) the quality of any product, service, information or any other material purchased or obtained through the service fulfills any expectation of the User in relation to it.
8. Any material obtained through the use of the service is used at the user's own risk, being solely responsible for any damage caused to your computer system and equipment or for any loss of data resulting from such operation.
9. The User accepts that fluxportugal.pt cannot in any way be liable for any damage, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, content, or any other losses (even if it has been previously advised by the User of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: i) the use or inability to use the Service; (ii) the difficulty of obtaining any substitute for goods/services; (iii) unauthorized access or modification to personal databases.
4. User Obligations
1. The user undertakes to: i) Provide personal data and correct addresses; ii) Do not use false identities; (iii) comply with the conditions of use of the orders.
1.1 If any of the data provided by the User is incorrect or insufficient, and for this reason there is a delay or impossibility in the processing of the order, or eventual non-delivery, the user is responsible, and The Real Flow declines any responsibility.
2. In the event that you breach any of these obligations, fluxportugal.pt reserves the right to delete future purchases, block access to the store, cancel the provision of any other services made available simultaneously by fluxportugal.pt to the same User, and also not allow your future access to any or all services made available by fluxportugal.pt.
5. Access in the Online Store
1. Individual access in the online store is made in 'Customer Area'.
2. This access allows an easier purchase process, with the recording of the User's identification data, allowing an immediate recognition of the same, without the need for re-typing.
3. You may update your personal data online whenever you make a purchase in the online store.
4. Access is restricted to each User and guaranteed by the use of a login and password that must be changed on first use.
5. This data is sent to the User's email to allow its confidentiality, and it is the sole responsibility of the User to subsequent use, and fluxportugal.pt never has access to this password.
1. fluxportugal.pt will do its best to ship all the products ordered, but it is possible that, in certain cases, and due to causes that are not attributable to it, such as human errors or incidences in computer systems, it is not possible to make available any of the products requested by the User.
2. If a product is not available after the User has placed the order, he/she will be notified by email or telephone contact, and you will be presented with the possibility to cancel the order with the respective refund if you have already made the payment.
3. The order of a product, chosen from among those in the product catalog published in the online store is made by placing it in the shopping cart;
4. For some products, duly identified in the online store, the purchase may be limited to a certain number of copies.
7. Cancellation of Orders
a) At the user's request:
1. The User may request the fluxportugal.pt the cancellation of his order through the option to cancel the order available in the client area, which will be accepted provided that the reason for the cancellation is mentioned.
b) By decision of the Royal Flow
1. The Actual flow reserves the right not to process orders when it finds any inconsistency in the personal data presented or observes misconduct on the part of the Buyer/User.
2. The Real flow reserves the right not to process any order or refund, in case there are errors in the values and/or characteristics of the products, when they arise from technical problems or errors unrelated to the Real Flow.
8. Products sold in the online store
1. Products duly identified in the respective catalogues may be purchased from the online store www.fluxportugal.pt be purchased
2. The non-availability in the online store of any product does not mean that it is exhausted in The Real Stream, and may be available through another distribution channel of the company.
1. All prices shown in the catalogue include VAT at the legal rate in force at the time of purchase, and shall be added to the respective costs of postage in cases where it applies.
2. The price of the products, the value of VAT and the cost of postage shall all be duly broken down before the final validation phase of the purchase and may change when the nature of the property does not permit the calculation at a time prior to the conclusion of the contract.
3. Any other costs resulting from the sending of orders abroad, including customs clearance costs, shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser of the property.
4. the fluxportugal.pt informs that the prices charged are exclusive to the online store www.fluxportugal.pt of Fluxo Real and that they may be different from the prices charged in the physical stores of Fluxo Real.
10. Payment Methods
1. Products may be paid for through the different electronic means of payment made available.
11. Shipping costs
11.1 Mainland Portugal
1. All orders of less than 200€ (Iva Inc.) will have an increase in the value of postage.
2. All orders of more than 200€ will be offered the value of postage except for deliveries of industrial generators and other large equipment or volume (postage on consultation).
11.2 Autonomous Regions of Madeira and azores
1. All orders to be delivered in the autonomous regions of Madeira and the Azores, will have the value of increased postage depending on the island where the delivery will be made and the chosen means of transport (air or sea).
11.3 International Shipments
1. All orders have an increase in the value of postage according to the destination indicated by the customer.
2. These values are subject to change that will be previously transmitted to the customer if they apply.
12. Delivery time
1.In Mainland Portugal orders are delivered, as a rule, within 24 to 48 hours after the date of payment.
2. In the Autonomous Regions and depending on the Islands, the delivery time may vary between 3 and 15 working days depending on the desired means of payment.
3. Deliveries to Europe and the rest of the world vary according to destination and shipping time.
4. Deliveries of orders may, in specific cases, be delayed due to stock collapse or for adverse reasons (weather conditions, strikes, others.)
13. Complaints and Return (Right of Resolution)
1. The delivery of products purchased in this service complies with the legal standards applicable in Portugal to contracts concluded at a distance and outside the commercial establishment (Decree Law 24/2014 of February 14)
2. The User has the right to claim any defect, inadequacy or inadequacy of the product in relation to what was ordered, within the legal deadlines established for this purpose.
3. The User may exercise the right of revocation, by letter, or any other means of communication, under which he/she unequivocally declarations his intention to resolve, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods, and must, within the same period, return the goods to the Royal Stream under the appropriate conditions of receipt , with no signs of use or stamp infringement.
4. For the exercise of the right of resolution, the User shall indicate all his/her identification data (Name, address and e-mail address) the object of resolution and the date of acquisition, and may use the resolution form that is an integral part of this document as Annex A.
5. The packaging must be returned complete, as delivered and accompanied by all documentation received, namely the following documents: sales invoice, to the following address: Fluxo Real II, S.A. Estrada Luiz Bernardo Almeida, 610, 3730-305 Vale de Cambra.
1. After receiving and verifying the return at the company's premises, the User will be returned the amount corresponding to the amount paid for the order (value of the sales invoice).
2. If the User has used a promotional discount code, this amount will not be refunded to him, that is, the refund will be only for the amount actually paid.
3. The refund of the amount to be returned will be made by bank transfer.
4. The refund is made up to 14 days after receipt of the letter of free resolution and receipt of the return of the goods.
5. In the absence of any of the components of the item sold or, if any of them is not in excellent condition, there will be no refund of the price or postage, and the product will be sent back to the initial shipping address.
14. Manufacturing defect
1. In case of "manufacturing defect", i.e. when equipment malfunctions are found that, in principle, do not fall within the scope of its warranty, the User should contact the Technical Assistance Service via email email@example.com.
2. In order for the product to be exchanged, you must ensure that the packaging is complete (box, instruction manual, warranty certificate, terminal and accessories) containing all the components that constitute it, in excellent condition.
3. In the absence of any of the elements mentioned above, or if any of the components is not in excellent condition, there will be no exchange, and the product will be sent back to the User.
1. All equipment available in the Store is duly certified by the relevant international entities.
2. Equipment and accessories have a warranty period defined by the manufacturer, which under legal terms is at least 2 (two) years, in case the User is an end consumer (natural person) and 6 (six) months in the cases of professional users (legal person)
3. This period is considered from the delivery of the equipment and can only be exercised upon presentation of the warranty certificate and/or proof of purchase (invoice) duly completed.
4. Equipment that has exceeded the period defined by the manufacturer or legally established, has defects caused by abnormal wear, improper installation, weather, electrical discharges, negligence or accidents, poor handling, infiltration of moisture/liquids, use of non-original accessories and technical interventions by unauthorized personnel shall be considered outside the warranty conditions.
5. If the equipment malfunctions, and if it is covered by the warranty, the User may contact the same, and its proof of purchase and/or warranty, to a technical assistance center of the brand.
6. Accessories covered by the warranty, which are in need, shall be sent, with their proof of purchase and/or warranty, to the following address. Fluxo Real II, S.A. Estrada Luiz Bernardo Almeida, 610, 3730-305 Vale de Cambra
1. If you choose other forms of return, your shipping costs will be your responsibility.
2. The User must always request the CtT Bead proving the shipment of the order.
3. If you purchase a product that has different characteristics than those presented online, you have the right to resolve the purchase agreement in the applicable legal terms.
16. Privacy and Security Policy
1. Fluxo Real collects the user's personal data for the purpose of managing the customer account, billing and providing information, as expressly authorized for this purpose, assuming the commitment of privacy and security in the processing and maintenance of the personal data of each client, pursuant to Law No. 103/2015, of 24/08 of the protection of personal data, ensuring the confidentiality of all data provided by Users.
2. The entire payment process, from the selection of the means of payment to the introduction of the data inherent in the order payment process, is properly protected with appropriate electronic security tools.
1. In accordance with applicable law, the User is guaranteed, without additional charges, the right of access, rectification and updating of his personal data, directly or upon written request, as well as the right of opposition to the use thereof for the purposes provided for in the preceding paragraph.
2. The Internet is an open network, so the user's personal data, other personal information and all content hosted on the service may circulate on the network without security conditions, even at the risk of being accessible and used by unauthorized third parties for this purpose, and Fluxo Real may not be held responsible for such access and/or use.
17. Service Safety Conditions
1. The User undertakes to comply with all applicable legal provisions, in particular, not to engage in or encourage the practice of unlawful or offensive acts of good customs, such as the indiscriminate sending of unsolicited communications (spamming) in violation of the provisions of the legislation applicable to the processing of personal data and advertising communications through automatic calling devices, and must also observe the rules for the use of the Service , under penalty of the fluxportugal.pt suspend or disable the service in accordance with clause 17.
2. The User expressly acknowledges, and accepts, that the IP Network constitutes a public electronic communications network capable of use by several users, and as such, subject to computer overloads, so fluxportugal.pt does not guarantee the provision of the Service without interruptions, loss of information or delays.
3. fluxportugal.pt does not guarantee the provision of the service in situations of unforeseeable overload of systems in which it is supported or of force-greater force (situations of an extraordinary or unpredictable nature outside the fluxportugal.pt which cannot be controlled by it).
4. In the event of interruption of the provision of the Service for reasons of unforeseeable overload of the systems on which it is supported, fluxportugal.pt undertakes to regularise its operation as soon as possible.
18. Suspension and deactivation of the Store Service
1. Regardless of any prior or subsequent communication, fluxportugal.pt may, at any time, and in its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the service and/or part of the service to one or all Users.
2. the fluxportugal.pt also reserves the right to suspend or immediately terminate access to the service, in the following cases: 1. When the User does not comply with the conditions of use. 2. When the fluxportugal.pt ceases access to the store, by prior communication, 15 days in advance of the termination date.
3. The suspension or termination of the fluxportugal.pt service, in accordance with the preceding issues, does not matter the right of the User or third parties to any compensation or other compensation, and fluxportugal.pt may not be held liable or in any way taxed, for any consequence resulting from the suspension, cancellation or cancellation of the service. 3. In the situations described above, fluxportugal.pt will communicate to the User in advance, so that the User can, willingly, safeguard the content of his area of parcel viewing within 3 (three) working days of sending the e-mail or making the information available on the main page of the Service.
1. Without prejudice to other forms of communication provided for in these General Conditions, notifications made to the User relating to the service, including any changes to these General Conditions, may be made to the User's email address, by SMS or telephone contact.
2. The User agrees to receive any and all communication and/or notification related to the online store, to the address, contact telephone number and or email address ("e-mail") indicated in the order process.
3. At any time, the User may request that these communications and/or notifications not be received through the Contact Form or through the "Remove" option entered in each Newsletter.
20. Technical Settings
1. Without prejudice to the following paragraph, Fluxo Real may change the service and/or technical conditions of its provision, as well as its rules of use, where this proves appropriate to adapt it to any technological developments, and shall disclose to the User such changes at least 15 (fifteen) days in advance.
2. Fluxo Real does not, however, warrant to the User to make any upgrades or improvements to the Service.
3. Some upgrades or new features of the Service may be available only against your payment and/or subscription by you to Specific Conditions of Use.
4. The version at each time in force of these General Conditions and their annexes is available on the www.fluxportugal.pt.
21. Arbitration and conflict mediation mechanisms
1. The User may submit any contractual disputes, to the arbitration and mediation mechanisms that are or will be legally constituted, as well as to complain to the Royal Flow of acts and omissions that violate the legal provisions applicable to the acquisition of assets.
2. The complaint must be submitted within a maximum of thirty (30) days, counted from the knowledge of the facts by the User, being registered in the information systems of Fluxo Real that must decide the complaint and notify the interested party within a maximum of thirty (30) days from the date of its receipt.
22. Applicable Law and Competent Forum
1. Portuguese law shall apply to this document.
2. For the resolution of disputes arising from this contract, the jurisdiction of the District of Lisbon shall have jurisdiction, with express waiver of any other. ANNEX A 1. (free-resolution form template) 2. Real Flow name, address, and email address)
3. I hereby communicate that I resolve the contract of purchase and sale concluded through the Fluxo Real online store, relating to the following good: * Consumer name * Consumer address * Consumer signature